Nova Microblading Starter Kit
- Express Shipping Worldwide
- Used by 1000+ Artists
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Increase your classroom size with these Premium Kits that are very easy to Teach with and use.
- 2 Premium over eyebrows practice skins
- Golden Mean Ratio measuring tool
- 5 Starter microblading pigments (derived from organic compounds, no metals)
- 2 Active healing cream packs (used right after the procedure for best results)
- 1 Bottle aftercare healing cream (to help with aftercare of 3D eyebrows)
- 1 Reusable microblading tool
(Stainless steel, requires sterilization after use on clients*)
- 5 Angled 17 Needle super sharp blade
- 5 Angled 14 Needle super sharp and flexible blade
- 5 Utilitarian U shaped 18 Needle super sharp blades
- 1 Premium always sharp peeler Microblading Marker pencil, carbon-based
Here is what you get in this premium Microblading Starter Kit:
Two over eyebrows practice skins:
You can put these practice skins on live models or a Mannequin to help you adjust the pressure of the microblading manual tool on your hand. They say practice makes perfect and these skins will help you get there.
Golden Mean Ratio measuring tool:
The golden mean ration is the fundamental base for any artist and architect. Microblading is an art, you should also view yourself as an architect because you’ll be building your client’s eyebrows in many cases from the ground up.
Some believe that the golden mean ration was sent to us from the heavens, and when it comes to permanent makeup it sure is a heavenly tool. Learn to use this tool correctly and it will be your best friend.
5 Starter microblading pigments
Nova Microblading includes 5 of the most basic shades of colors that will help you achieve any color imaginable for your clients. These pigments are synthetically derived from organic compounds. Which means they don’t contain any heavy metals to harm your clients.
- Light Brown: Suitable for Blondes and lighter hair colors.
- Medium Brown: Suitable for Medium Brunettes and most skin colors
- Dark Brown: Suitable for Darker Brunettes and olive to dark skin colors
- Golden Brown: Suitable for Red Hair colors and red to pink skin
- Blue Stop: Helps Warm up colors during the healing process, resulting in cold skin tones healing warmer.
2 Active healing cream packs
These healing creams can be used right after the procedure to help with the healing process. They’re made from natural oils and don’t contain any petroleum, which means the ointment will not clog the pores up.
1 Bottle aftercare healing cream
The aftercare healing cream is designed to help your clients with the healing of they 3D eyebrows. The ointment helps the pigment stay intact and the strokes stay crisp.
1 Reusable microblading tool
The microblading tool is made of high-quality medical grade stainless steel. It can be used for practice or for clients. When used in clients make sure you sterilize the microblading pen after each client.
5 of Each: Angled 17, Angled 14, and U 18
The microblading blades have a flexible body with high-grade stainless steel needles. In the microblading starter kit, there are three sets of five Microblades. You get the Slant 17 blades, Slant 14 blades, and U18 Blades. A total of 15 blades are included in the microblading kit.
1 Premium always sharp peeler Microblading Marker pencil
The Nova Microblading ever sharp peeling pencil is going to be your best friend when it comes to designing and shaping your client’s eyebrows. It has a string on the side of the pencils and has multiple small layers of paper that you can peel off allowing for quick resharpening and no downtime.