10 Disposable Microblading Tool Kits
Why Nova All Disposable 18 Slant Sharp Blade Tool Kit 6 in 1 ?
- The most comfortable pen with the sharpest blade in the industry.
- A brush at the end of the tool to make pigment and anesthetic application easier and convenient.
- An adhesive blade cleaner for precise strokes.
- A disposable ruler to assist with perfect symmetry.
- Two in one pigment and anesthetic ring holder.
- Each Nova 18 Slant Blade Kit comes in its own sterilized pack with lot number, manufacture date, and expiration date.
Microblading Tool 18 Slant
Comfortable and Sharp
The tools are designed and used by a seasoned permanent makeup team. The blades are made of high grade medical stainless steel needles and flexible carbon body, which allows for those fine crisp and curved natural hairlike strokes. The body of the pen tools is light and the rubber grip is comfortable for even the most delicate procedures.
The tool itself is just wide enough to allow for real grip and stroke manipulation. Unlike other thin uncomfortable microblading pens in the market.
The soft micro-brush
The brush at the end of the tool helps the artist make pigment and anesthetic application easier and convenient. It’s gentle on the skin and flexible.
The blade cleaner
The blade cleaner is big and can be cut it two to help make sure you still have a clean part when you decide to change gloves. In most procedures, artists go through an average of two pairs of gloves and the team at Nova Microblading supplies have taken this into consideration.
The perfect symmetry eyebrow ruler
Unlike any tool in the market, Nova Microblading supplies have managed to add a disposable ruler to assist with perfect symmetry. The ruler is marked with centimeter marks on each side.
How to use the measuring ruler:
- Find the center of your client’s face
- Peel the adhesive ruler from the base
- Center the middle of the ruler with your clients face
- Attach the rest of the ruler to your client’s forehead
- Design your eyebrow on one side first, then duplicate it by using the numbered lines on the other side
Two in one pigment and anesthetic ring
With the Nova Microblading disposable kits, there’s no need to have multiple rings on your hand. The ring included in the kit has a dual purpose. The bigger cup area can be used to store anesthetic gel to help you make the procedure comfortable for your clients, and the smaller cap part of the cup has a small ring to help contain pigment.
Each Nova Microblading supplies toolkit 18 Slant Blade Kit comes in its own sterilized pack and has the lot number, manufacture date, and expiration date printed on the packet.
Everything you need for each client!